On behalf of the 2016 Walk-A-Thon Committee we would like to say THANK YOU very much to those of you who came out to support your school fundraiser!! The kids, teachers and volunteers all had a great time and the weather was just perfect!!! You can tell by the smiles in their faces in the attached pictures!!!
Congratulations to our winners who completed the most laps:
* K - 1st grade: Maalik T. from TK/K class with 57 laps received a family pass (2 adult tickets and 2 kid tickets plus parking) to the Oakland Zoo
* 2nd - 5th grade: Isaiah C., Darían H., and Jess B. all from 2nd grade with 28 laps each. All of them received passes to Boomers.
* 6th - 8th grade: Kaitlyn W. from 6th grade with 19 laps received a $25 Peter's Kettle Corn gift card
- 2nd grade had the highest percentage of participants this year!!!!
Congratulations to our parent raffle prize winners:
* 5 hours of extended care: Nia J. 2nd grade
* Two 2017 Crabfeed tickets: Chardai & Danielle V. 7th and 4th grade, respectively
* Two SF 49er Club level tickets to the New England Patriots game including a parking pass: Alejandro and Nayeli F. 7th and 2nd grade, respectively.
If you haven't turned in your minimum donation of at $100/family yet we have extended the deadline and you have until 10/28 before you will be billed in November.
Once all minimum donation amounts have been accounted for the total expected profit from this fundraiser will be about ~$12,264.00!!!!! Awesome!!
Again we would like to thank everyone who helped make this fundraiser possible!!
2016 Walk-A-Thon Committee